For Sale - Letting it all go!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From what I can tell the husband lost a good wife, not the other way around as you put it. Keep your head high and find something you enjoy. I think it takes a special person to enter into an area of interest of a spouse that you are not thoroughly comfortable with yourself. (Hope that came out the way I meant it !) I would get into knitting for you if that's what you were into!!

Can you tell me a bit about the computer? Does it have a compass on it, quick disconnect, pc link cables or software? Do you have a picture.? What are you asking for it? I assume you are willing to sell things separately?

From what I can tell the husband lost a good wife, not the other way around as you put it. Keep your head high and find something you enjoy. I think it takes a special person to enter into an area of interest of a spouse that you are not thoroughly comfortable with yourself. (Hope that came out the way I meant it !) I would get into knitting for you if that's what you were into!!

Here, here! Well put.

Thought I'd check since there's no update...
2. Atomic Z1 1st Stage and Z2 2nd Stage
6. Atomic Aquatics Spring Straps
Still available?

Scuba's not for everyone. Hope your new interest is fulfilling.

I am interested in the Dive Computer if it is available pics would be nice please respond ASAP

do you still have any of your equipment? I am just getting into this sport and this would be a great way for me to acquire some stuff.

Well as my scuba days have come to an end I am letting all mine and my daughters equipment go....I haven't dove since April 2008, and on top of that I only did my check out dive and 1 other dive...Here is a list of items I have....just email me with what you want....twalker1972@gmail.com

1. Mares MV Octopus
2. Atomic Z1 1st Stage and Z2 2nd Stage
3. Oceanic CDX5 1st Stage and GT3 2nd Stage
4. Oceanic Datamax Pro Plus II Computer
5. Atomic Aquatics Split Fins - size M
6. Atomic Aquatics Spring Straps
7. Mares Kaila Womens BCD
8. DUI Aurora Explorer Back Inflate BCD
9. Various atomic aquatics hoses

I'm going to keep my atomic frameless mask, boots, wetsuit and a pair of fins I can at least continue to snorkel....

Thanks,
Sorry to hear it. I thought the little one loved diving. She seemed to take to it like a duck to water. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom