What's my Atomic Aquatics Z2 regulator set worth?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jokgga

Registered
Reaction score
I am thinking of selling my Atomic Aquatics regulator set and wondering what you all think this would be worth?

My set up is the following

Atomic Aquatics Z2 Regulator, Yoke, 1st and 2nd stage
Atomic B2 faceplate (my only option at the time)
Cressi Ellipse Octopus
Trident OmniSwivel
Black Double Braided Flex hose
Mares Mission 3 Gauge Console
Oceanic OCI - CR2450 Dive Computer
Oceanic Wireless Transmitter

IMG_7987.JPG
IMG_7984.JPG

It is in excellent condition, used for about 20 dive trips across 5 years. The regular was last serviced by Leisure Pro in 2021, so it is due for service. The Oceanic OCI does need a battery, which I can have installed.

Thanks

I’m no expert but I believe you always do better splitting a set up. For instance sell the 1st, 2nd and octo and the console separately. If someone isn’t in need of a computer they see no added value and vice versa if the only want a console.

That said I have seen many reg sets go unsold on eBay and in the forums (some are mine) for ridiculously low prices. You may be disappointed.

Sell these separately.
My 2c.
Oceanic OCI - CR2450 Dive Computer
Oceanic Wireless Transmitter

What does this mean? Is it a B2 second stage or a Z2? If Z2, why a B2 cover?

I took it to mean face plate on second stage was changed for what ever reason and for what ever reason the Z2 face plate was not available and they used a B2 instead (?)

Single most valuable (sellable) item is the transmitter, it will go for $225- toss ic the computer it will sell for $225.

first stage $100

second stage $125

the balance maybe $50

when I pick up a batch like this I usually give away or toss the gauge set.

if you sellin one package today you may get $300/$350, it pays to break it up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom