• 9-16 cylinders

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • 17-32 cylinders

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • More then 32 cylinders

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Highest cert level is Rescue.
152 dives

I dive single tank backmount as well as being a new sidemount diver.

6 x HP80
1 x AL30
1 x AL19

All of the HP80s are fitted with left/right valves so they can be used for sidemount as well as single tank backmount.

I live alone in a small condo so they reside in my living room, which looks like a dive shop. :wink:

I have these as I love the convenience of having my own. I have 3 pairs so I can do 3 Great Lakes charters in a weekend without needing refills. The size I dive are not available as rentals so I need to have my own.

This poll is for non-technical divers only: please answer only if your maximum level of training and certification is Advanced Open Water.

EDIT: OK, so let's open this up to divers who mainly consider themselves to be at the training and experience level of an Advanced Open Water diver, even if they have received some kind of supplementary training.
I think this poll is not valid anymore as multiple people have voted who do not meet the criteria. Plus now the edit states supplemantary training. To the OP: We are always training regardless of latest certificate or class taken. I suggest to do a new poll.

I think this poll is not valid anymore as multiple people have voted who do not meet the criteria. Plus now the edit states supplemantary training. To the OP: We are always training regardless of latest certificate or class taken. I suggest to do a new poll.
This was the new poll...
I somehow doubt that having a third active poll asking how many tanks we have will help.

IMO, the right number of tanks for a rec diver is two. That way, you don't have to mess with fills during the SI on a normal two-tank outing, and the costs for viz and hydro aren't excessive. In my family, we are three certified rec divers. You do the math :cool:

This was the new poll...
I somehow doubt that having a third active poll asking how many tanks we have will help.
ok

Next, a poll for charterboat owners?

I own one steel 15l. Why not more? Because,I have unlimited access to around 20+ stage 11l alu tanks, about 20 12l steels, about 30 15l steels and 10 sets of steel double 12s.
Kept in a separate room in my basement,along with my other equipment.

Back
Top Bottom