Foo3 here loveys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome back! I'm not sure Donald is gonna know how to act if we get all 3 of ya to the swamp at once....LOL.

scubatexastony:
I bet little Foo3's name is Wendy

Actually, it's Lindy......but Wendy is close enough for a foo...... :D

aww yall know yall are happy to have all the foo women here.. we make it a more beautiful place hahaha

That should read "a more beautiFOO place", shouldn't it? : )

dang im just not as clever as all of you lol but timeliner yes you need to change your avatar to keep up with us lol and yes my name is Lindy negative to the Wendy but good try! lol love yall!

I've added the Two New Foos to the Dallas Swamper roster. You're O-fficial now! :D

O-fficial? O-FFICIAL?

Hey, I want to be o-fficial too! Please, please, please, pleeeeeease!

How do I go about becoming legitimate?

foo3:
dang im just not as clever as all of you lol but timeliner yes you need to change your avatar to keep up with us lol and yes my name is Lindy negative to the Wendy but good try! lol love yall!

Lindy, You seem to be a perfect candidate for our group!

Dave

Teamcasa:
Foo3:

Lindy, You seem to be a perfect candidate for our group!

Dave

I didn't realize there was a requirement that DORK divers not use punctuation, either. Guess I'm right out.

Dang, and I was so hoping to get one of the first edition mis-spelled shirts.... :p

Foo3: just joshing. Don't worry, the real TSDs are all cool. I'm not really one of them...just an occasional Scubaboard sidelines joker wannabe who happens to live and post in Texas.

wow i guess i will try to work on my punctuation. lol used to iming too much. mom freaks out if she sees me send an im with no puncuation also hahah.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom