Fold up fins, so you can easily walk into the water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have not had a dive with them. I HAVE had them on my feet and closely examined them at DEMA this past year. Unfortunately, my diving has been limited due to a torn Achilles Tendon. I do plan on at least giving them a chance. Hey, I did that with Force Fins earlier this year. They were far easier on my ankle and I moved well with them. They are probably my next fin: even though they don't advertise with me.

Still, I try not to come out against products that I have no experience with, or feel that I will not like. I simply talk/push the gear I like and dive with. I simply don't enjoy the negative speculation that you seem to relish.

I agree!:D

BTW, If you ever make it back out to Avalon, let me know and you can give the fins a try.:wink:

I might just take you up on that, as Catalina is some of my favorite diving. Besides, roundtrip airfare EWR-LAX might be available for less than the $249 MSRP of the fins.

:crafty:

I think it (the fins) is (are) a great concept and I would love to try them out.

This seems to be the typical response from those who feel the need to find fault in new products. The suggestion that should you need these fins there must be something wrong with you is just short sighted. The fact that they also will help some divers with limited flexibility is an added benefit.

These fins work very well in and out of the water. Like the commercial of old says, “Mikey, Try’em, you will like them.”

I remember when BC's, Octo's and computers were condemned. as a solution in search of a problem and no "real" diver would be bothered with them.

I can't wait to see someone wearing them on the boat this year so I can make fun of them. Hopefully it'll be on the G.B. on 5/31.:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom