Flying Tomato

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KidK9

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone else seen this kid in the interviews? American snowboarder...let's not interview this kid anymore. I mean, congratulations for winning the gold...but you are incredibly ugly and stupid. It is torure to watch this kid in interviews.

I'm really glad he won -- but the Carrot Top look is not flattering :shakehead

Great snowboarder, but it looks like he needs to get himself a pocket-protector then hop in a time machine and set the clock back thirty years.

The chatting on the podium during the national anthem was just an added bonus...

froop:
The chatting on the podium during the national anthem was just an added bonus...

I've seen worse on the podium, unfortunately... :icon_roll

Geez, guys and gals... he's just a kid. Sure, he's a chatty one and very excited, but give him a break. Must admit I've never considered snow boarding much of a sport, but it is Olympic sanctioned and he won.

That's true DrBill, but it still, in my opinion, doesn't excuse his blatant lack of respect for his country.

the Kraken

I was going to make a comment here but my father used to say - If you can't think of something good to say about someone just keep your mouth shut.

At least he isn't the trash talker that Bode Miller is. The flying tomato is just a kid and he's done something the rest of us won't.

But at least we all look better than him after we dive, right?

froop:

I missed that part... is this the reason folks here are being so critical? I only saw him in the event and the interviews afterwards.

I'm not being critical of him at all. I know he's just a kid. It's the Carrot Top look I have a problem with....LOL :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom