Florida locals help please...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL Eric!!! My gut is now aching from laughing too hard.

Thanks for the advice and heads up. maybe a little closer to the date, I'll have to PM you and see if you're available to go diving.

We'll be flying into Orlando the 17th and staying through the 24th. We're planning on doing some spring diving during the week and heading to Ft Lauderdale that weekend for some wreck dives. We haven't settled on a dive boat yet, but maybe we can all get together. Let us know if you're interested in some spring dives too. We've only been to a couple so far (last October), but plan on heading out to some more on this trip.

And I agree with Eric. On this trip we'll be checking out different parts of the state to decide where we want to live. As it is, we're planning at least 2 trips a year to Florida from now on. It's a good thing we have family there and lodging is free!

Dive-aholic:
We'll be flying into Orlando the 17th and staying through the 24th. We're planning on doing some spring diving during the week and heading to Ft Lauderdale that weekend for some wreck dives. We haven't settled on a dive boat yet, but maybe we can all get together. Let us know if you're interested in some spring dives too. We've only been to a couple so far (last October), but plan on heading out to some more on this trip.

And I agree with Eric. On this trip we'll be checking out different parts of the state to decide where we want to live. As it is, we're planning at least 2 trips a year to Florida from now on. It's a good thing we have family there and lodging is free!

We'd love to hook up with you! As we find out more, and as the days get closer, let's see - as an old dive friend of mine once said "I'd dive in five feet of ***** if you told me it was a good dive."

mrobinson:
We'd love to hook up with you! As we find out more, and as the days get closer, let's see - as an old dive friend of mine once said "I'd dive in five feet of ***** if you told me it was a good dive."

Sounds good. We're still working out the details too. I'm with your friend. Is there such a thing as a bad dive?!? BTW, the FL springs are great dives - 200ft + of viz!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom