Florida flooding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When/where was this? We had storms last night but nothing like this, especially given how dry it has been the past couple of months. I am in Miami.

Alex

AlexRodriguez:
When/where was this? We had storms last night but nothing like this, especially given how dry it has been the past couple of months. I am in Miami.

Alex

Tampa area it came out of the SSW

On the news this morning 2nd highest recorded rain fall in a 24 hour period since they started keeping records. All other high rain falls were in the summer.

cdiver2:
Tampa area it came out of the SSW

On the news this morning 2nd highest recorded rain fall in a 24 hour period since they started keeping records. All other high rain falls were in the summer.

and the fourth largest dump of rain since records began being kept over a hundred years ago. Did you hear Westchase (where I live) got 15"? And down the street at the airport only 8". It was crazy. The pond in my backyard, between my self and the golf course, is maxed out. It is up onto the fairway!

Missdirected:
and the fourth largest dump of rain since records began being kept over a hundred years ago. Did you hear Westchase (where I live) got 15"? And down the street at the airport only 8". It was crazy. The pond in my backyard, between my self and the golf course, is maxed out. It is up onto the fairway!

I drive down a street in Largo twice a day and have been watching someone having a pool put in there back yard that borders on a lake. Well the land was scaped hole dug then, the rain. His back yard is now part of the lake along with the road.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom