Flooding mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was the mask actually flooding or just leaking enough that you had to keep clearing it ? My mask will do that, particularly on shallow dives where I don't get a good seal initially.

Was the mask actually flooding or just leaking enough that you had to keep clearing it ? My mask will do that, particularly on shallow dives where I don't get a good seal initially.
it was leaking non stop so that i had to clear it out

Did anyone suggest that you lube up your new mustache stubble with some vaseline? It's my understanding that is what a number of mustachioed and bearded divers do. How long was your vacation stubble anyway? :)

Did anyone suggest that you lube up your new mustache stubble with some vaseline? It's my understanding that is what a number of mustachioed and bearded divers do. How long was your vacation stubble anyway? :)
the stubble was quite short..and after the first day of problems i shaved it off anyway!

Back
Top Bottom