Flipfins are proudly Made in the USA!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We don't need rules to know when someone is a douche bag. You guys just stick out.

I really do feel bad for you; maybe someday you will take the internet less serious. Frankly, the fact that your so upset over this issue makes you the biggest d-bag of them all.

...Do you feel like a dick knowing you made a false statement?

No. And do you feel like a dick for totally overlooking my obvious reason for not using flip-fins ? It's not the ball-busting, junior. THAT WAS THE JOKE. The obvious reason, for someone concerned about the gear they use, is the 'many possible failure points.' The ball-busting was a joke. A joke that would happen, I'm sure. But the real concern would be, for me, the gimmicky aspect of the fin.

No. And do you feel like a dick for totally overlooking my obvious reason for not using flip-fins ? It's not the ball-busting, junior. THAT WAS THE JOKE. The obvious reason, for someone concerned about the gear they use, is the 'many possible failure points.' The ball-busting was a joke. A joke that would happen, I'm sure. But the real concern would be, for me, the gimmicky aspect of the fin.

And do you feel like a dick for totally overlooking my obvious reason for not using flip-fins ?

No, because I didn't.

Come clean, Stu. You're a flip fin guy from way back ! Aren't you ? It's O.K. It doesn't mean you're a bad person.

Come clean, Stu. You're a flip fin guy from way back ! Aren't you ? It's O.K. It doesn't mean you're a bad person.

No, actually that's why i posted the pic of mega man at the beginning of this thread, because I think the fins are ridiculous .

Back
Top Bottom