Flavored Air?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1_T_Submariner:
:popcorn: Popcorn Flavored....:coffee: OR Coffee for the early morning dives.

Good lord man! Are you trying to make diving any more addictive? You know how long I can just stand in front of the coffe section at the grocery store? To put that into my diving air, would cause me to stay down until my tanks were dry. I'd just finish every dive by hovering at 5 feet until my tank was gone.

NO MORE ADDICTION!!!

LOL, I'm with ya. long Safety stops!

:new_gmorn I was thinking a guy with doubles :scubadive could have like coffee in one and doughnuts or cinnamon rolls in the other.

fire_diver:
Good lord man! Are you trying to make diving any more addictive? You know how long I can just stand in front of the coffe section at the grocery store? To put that into my diving air, would cause me to stay down until my tanks were dry. I'd just finish every dive by hovering at 5 feet until my tank was gone.

NO MORE ADDICTION!!!

Burrito flavored air. Warning: it could give you gas.

The guy who used to own my LDS smoked like crazy. I used to tease him about the nicotine content in the tanks after all that smoke had been hanging in the air when he was filling my tanks. Ewww!

How about strawberry flavored? Oooh! Chocolate? Droooollll. But then, I think I am just craving chocolate covered strawberries right now.

There was a batch of double hose regulator reproduction corrugated hoses that had a funky mint taste but it wasn't by design.

Pete

In the late 60's and early 70's i could get a tank filled with peppermint air. of course that era we used no bc's had 72 cu ft 2250# tanks and al tanks were just hitting the market but not at 3000#.

---------- Post added August 31st, 2013 at 12:27 AM ----------

sounds like an a-gang rig to me I VOTE FOR THE STICKYBUNS

STSC HERE DBF

LOL, I'm with ya. long Safety stops!

:new_gmorn I was thinking a guy with doubles :scubadive could have like coffee in one and doughnuts or cinnamon rolls in the other.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom