Fla. spring diving Feb. 16th-19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked:
Trip is a GO! Blow the ballast, full speed ahead!

Land Lock, glad everything is working out for you guys. hope you all have a GREAT time, I wll be there in sprit. Take a lot of pictures and don't leave out any details... Wish I could go..
Kenny

KROBI:
Land Lock, glad everything is working out for you guys. hope you all have a GREAT time, I wll be there in sprit. Take a lot of pictures and don't leave out any details... Wish I could go..
Kenny

Wish you could make it too....some minor changes to plan, but heck we are going
to make it. And you know what they say, "A bad vacation day is better than a good day at WORK! I know, I used a 4 letter word, forgive me.

crpntr133:
I didn't waste any time at all starting to dig things out. I hung up from talking with you guys and began. Part of it is laying in a pile in the spare bedroom,aka the dive closet, but I did start.

O.K. Take your folding rule, you know, carpenter's rule. Measure the pile,
HxWxD and get me a cuft estimate. I'm thinking we might get into the
Pontiac which gets darned good gas mileage. I have not even started on
unloading the closet yet, darn I'm LAZY! I did check my vis dates on the
tanks, TG I'm ok on the vis dates, one less thing todo. Renewed my Dan
account the other day....Battery dead on one dive computer, Oh well!

Folding rule?? I do actually have one but have never used it in 16 years.
So you gave up on the new vehicle idea?

I do have the travel bags that you can force the air out of so everything fits in a smaller space. I was going to take one anyway since they are waterproof, I will use it to pack. If JP is going to take his camp stove then I should be able to leave mine at home, or vica versa.
What are your ideas on a cooler? I have several, a little playmate, the larger playmate also the one on wheels that I have used at Joe's. Then it jumps to the bigger Coleman chest cooler or the big red one that I used at Joe's for the 4th weekend. If we want to load everybodies in one cooler that will work as well. Gotta have room for the beer. :D

I checked my gear today and all seems a go for that. I even get to use some gear that I have never used before. :D

crpntr133:
I checked my gear today and all seems a go for that. I even get to use some gear that I have never used before. :D

So, this weekend!

I guess I'm a purist, I still use my folding rule. So get your laser thingy and
get some measurements. Still up in the air on the vehicle, those details we
will work out before the trip, I need some cash for my spending spree at the
dive shop. I'll give you a call.

Nope for measuring I use my good ole Stanley tape measure.

Do I smell a BP/W in the near future for Chris?

It isn't like my signature doesn't tell all.

Just got in, been out signing some papers, we will be driving in comfort Wally!

Sorry, no cassette player, nice sound system though.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom