Fla. spring diving Feb. 16th-19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked:
You forgot the power inverter so we can watch dvd movies on the long drive down!

LOL~~ I have already had one. I brought it with an electronic water kettle (boiler), but it didn't work out due to the demanding high voltage. We have had the ramen and ginseng tea....

One more, I bought the outdoor light for the night diving. We won't lost anything behind.....:D

Yep, that would be a problem. I only bought a 400 watt unit. I would think
to boil water itwould have to be a direct battery connection and an inverter
rated up around 1000 to 1200 watts. Seeing how my pc is only rated at 60
watts I should have no problems.
Well, I was going to let Mr. Huffy, "trouble maker," pick out the dvd's for the
trip, I'm HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS. Do you like Sponge Bob Wally??

Land Locked:
Yep, that would be a problem. I only bought a 400 watt unit. I would think
to boil water itwould have to be a direct battery connection and an inverter
rated up around 1000 to 1200 watts. Seeing how my pc is only rated at 60
watts I should have no problems.
Well, I was going to let Mr. Huffy, "trouble maker," pick out the dvd's for the
trip, I'm HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS. Do you like Sponge Bob Wally??

:rofl2: SPONGE BOB!! :D I will watch just about anything. I haven't made the step into the DVD world so I don't have my own collection.

Blow the ballast and full steam ahead!! :D Would you believe I hung up from talking with you and JP and started pulling dive gear out of the closet?
BTW, make sure the car has a cassette deck in it if we want to listen to satellite radio, that is unless you want it hardwired.eyebrow

crpntr133:
BTW, make sure the car has a cassette deck in it if we want to listen to satellite radio, that is unless you want it hardwired.eyebrow

Don't worry... If not, Chris will have FM transmitter to the Radio...:wink:

Don't forget he is IT and gadget guy:D

The only way to play it, unless it is hard wired, is through a cassette deck.The way it comes packaged is the power comes from the cigarette lighter. The sound is through the cassette part of the car radio. I guess we could cut the wires and attach it to his computer speakers. :D I plan on hard wiring it in my truck anyway.

Note to self...self, pack a soldering iron. :D

crpntr133:
The only way to play it, unless it is hard wired, is through a cassette deck.The way it comes packaged is the power comes from the cigarette lighter. The sound is through the cassette part of the car radio. I guess we could cut the wires and attach it to his computer speakers. :D I plan on hard wiring it in my truck anyway.

Note to self...self, pack a soldering iron. :D

If you don't like a wired one, you can hook up your new toys to the radio channel by using FM transmitter. I used to use this way when the car Audio makers didn't manufacture CD player yet. It was 1989 when SONY produced the first portable CD player. I got it directly from Japan......:wink:

Hey guys, I'm really looking forward to this trip. I guess my weekend will be spent getting all the camp gear together and making sure everything works o.k.

The dive gear is ready to go except I need to buy some lights for the cavern and night dive. :D

This weekend will be all the prep time I will have, I've got to fly out to Denver next weekend so it will be here in no time. :yelclap:

John

I didn't waste any time at all starting to dig things out. I hung up from talking with you guys and began. Part of it is laying in a pile in the spare bedroom,aka the dive closet, but I did start.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom