Fitness Member list @ a glance.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saipanman and DMP Welcome and Good Luck! :eat

Has this been working for anyone? If so, I would like to give it a go. Hubby and I have a bargain that for every pound I lose he loses a cigarette. So I need all the help I can get. How many cigs in a pack?

Mrs.Prages:
Has this been working for anyone? If so, I would like to give it a go. Hubby and I have a bargain that for every pound I lose he loses a cigarette. So I need all the help I can get. How many cigs in a pack?

34# lost for me since May (and I still eat chocolate and fast food on occasion :) )

It sure is a motivating factor as long as you weigh in every week. I think we had a bunch, including me, that were in it for the short haul, right before diving trips. Its fairly easy to weigh in every week for a couple of months, then it gets more difficult to stay on the straight and narrow. Natasha has posted a thread on getting started for the new year. Heck, I'm gonna start with her. By my trip in May or June I should be in great shape. Come see us each week.

PS-There are 20 cigarettes in a pack.

Ok it's the new year and I need to loose weight so I can be in better shape for diving so sign me up

thanks
Rob

how do I join?

Natasha:
The list

adder70
adeline
aerodiver
alaity47
alcina
AmyJ
Azsilver
beachdivequeenbelam
Big-t-2538
bridgediver
BuoyantC
bwerb
CBulla
Chickdiver
chrisc
ChrisM
Cobaltbabe
Damselfish
Danny Valerio
Dee
Deskjockey
DiveMe
DiverG
diverdeb001
diver_paula
divinman
Djs
DMP
Donnie
DoUDive2
drdiver1952
Drtherc
Ericdive
far_x
frankenmuth_tom
Finnatic
Foo
Froglady
gt2003
Harisenbon
hnladue
IowaDiver
jdf
Jeddah Aquanaut
jewey4
jiveturkey
jonnythan
Jules64
jviehe
kamala
karmic_diver
Kayla
kccpa
kelphelper
kelpmermaid
kidspot
lamont
lisa4516
Lubold8431
Mel.B
melfox26
Mitten Diver
Muddy udders
Natasha
nauifins73
NauticalbutNice
nay
neophytediver
NetDoc
netmage
njrn2
Nomaster
norcaldiver
O2Addict
OrlandoRogue
Out2Sea
rab
rainbowangel
rjens
rob_m
Rosie
Saipanman
saf_25
ScubaBaby
scubaguy62
scubajen
Scuba_Jenny
ScubaJoe
scuba-punk
scubapup
Seaangel
Semper Dive
sideband
simbrooks
somethingfishy
spcoun
tachyon
--tom--
Turtle Gal
west_mesa
wfmiller
whalerkyle
Wijbrandus
wrinkels
WVMike

Gwyl, and rpayne:

Adding you both now. Good luck to us all!

Please add me to the list. I have been really bad for about a month now and can't seem to get back on track. It's like the sugar just calls out my name :07: Perhaps this will help encourage me to get back on track. Do I pick a day to weigh in on?

HI down4 fun:

OK I'm adding you now. Yes, pick a day. Usually we do it on Tuesday or Thursday. But, if these don't work for you, then just post it on one of those days.

I know what you mean. I am usually good, but the holidays with travel, family anf friends through me a curve ball. Time to step back up and firm up!! Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom