Fitness Member list @ a glance.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
beachdivequeenbelam:
It's ok I get mixed up with that name a lot actually.
I know there is a lot of people on here and you are so nice so don't worry about it.
Thanks
Bridget

Thanks for understanding Beth..err I mean Bridget.. LOL Only kidding. :D

Anyway, back to serious matters. How is your fitness program going this week?
I'm hoping for a loss!

Natasha:
Thanks for understanding Beth..err I mean Bridget.. LOL Only kidding. :D

Anyway, back to serious matters. How is your fitness program going this week?
I'm hoping for a loss!
Pretty good I keep having problems with my computer so I am only on every now and then:crafty: !
I have started walking and swimming and I am up to riding my bike 10 miles a day.I am not really losing anything but fat and replacing it with muscales. Which more than anything is my goal. I have lost 1 lb. this past week.

beachdivequeenbelam:
Pretty good I keep having problems with my computer so I am only on every now and then:crafty: !
I have started walking and swimming and I am up to riding my bike 10 miles a day.I am not really losing anything but fat and replacing it with muscales. Which more than anything is my goal. I have lost 1 lb. this past week.

I applaud your goals! And, many will tell you that 1 to 1.5 lbs/wk is a perfect rate for long term change. More than that and your body goes into a biological rebellion yo-yo cycle centered around feast/famine responses at the celluar level.

Continued success...(Hello, my name's Jim and I once had to lose 30 lbs. That was about 16 years and 30 lbs ago.)

Tachyon and Nomaster :

So sorry I'm late on this!

Welcome and best of luck!

Natasha:
Tachyon and Nomaster :

Natasha,
Thanks!
Late? Not for me, I just finished reading the thread!
I have between 35 and 40 kilo to lose, a lot of fitness
to regain and a huge amount of inertia to overcome...
I need a challenge and accountabilty.
This should do it!

Tom

Hey guys,

Figured I'd give an update cuz I'm so proud of myself. I've lost 23lbs in 3 months!! I still have quite a few to go to my goal weight, but it's getting there! Good luck everyone else!

Ursula :dazzler1:

Natasha:
Tachyon and Nomaster :

Dinnae Woory aboot it. (Bad spelling of Gaelic version of don't worry about it.)

Thanks for wishing us luck, and we'll get there!

Tachyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom