Fitness Member list @ a glance.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign me up, Nat.

I went to the gym today and hired a personal trainer to help me out. He says that I may not drop too much weight, but I can get my body fat percentage down where it should be. He even said that I might be able to get my butt back so my tool belt (and in the same manner my weight belt) won't keep falling down around my ankles :)

Seems like one of those nasty little tricks of nature, our (guys) butts disappear as we get older and and I better stop right now.

Thanks - Toby

Fireboat..you're on!

lamont welcome back..:)

Please add me also. I'm actively working on becoming more fit...
Gee, would that be fitter??

Please add me in - I am working on my certification and trying to get more physically fit as well. Big # birthday is 8 months away - would like to be at my WW goal weight by then (23 to go) - Colleen

Hi,

my name is Laurens and these days I no longer wear a wetsuit while diving (being in posession of a "bioprene" birthdaysuit :11: ).

Please add me to the list.

I want to be lean and mean in september. :eyebrow:

OK dear. You're on!

Randy43068:
Gee, would that be fitter??

Naw... it's mo' fitter. Or the mostest fittest.

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom