Finally got to meet some of the PPD'ers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
i think that was the idea. they had to have proof that a korean diver ignores the rules. hence they were setting up pakman and take his picture and show that a korean diver went diving in a restricted site and they got pictures to show.... and witnessess....

hehehhe

RFLOL... so that's why spoon was so eager for me to bring my new HID... I notice Chip eyeing my halcyon eclipse wing and jetfins...

Paolo - no singalongs with Noli! In fact I was disappointed he kept the radio down.. Maybe he was nervious having a Korean sit behind him...

pakman:
Paolo - no singalongs with Noli! In fact I was disappointed he kept the radio down.. Maybe he was nervious having a Korean sit behind him...

hahahahha maybe he got used to me , that everytime i ride i go to sleep in his van, hence he keeps the volume down to himself. the sound is quite audible up front where he is.

next time just ask him to turn it up.

hmmmm wait a minute..... every time i share Noli, i get into a problem as we are all divers and we all go out during the weekends. i end up not being able to use his van...... maybe it would be better to keep him for myself and not share the info....
hmmmmm

I'm glad that you enjoyed your trip Pakman...great pictures. I'm now kicking myself for getting sick and missing out on diving Anilao.

Note to self - - - > Make sure you visit Anilao on your next dive holiday.:D

greatwolf:
I'm glad that you enjoyed your trip Pakman...great pictures. I'm now kicking myself for getting sick and missing out on diving Anilao.

nyahahahahaha!

greatwolf:

greatwolf, I really liked the diving around Anilao. I definitely would like to get back out there again to try some of the other sites in the area.

Chip - thanks for sorting out the site names. will have to update my logbook...

Chip or Spoon, pls post any topside photos from the trip. I forget if Mon got a pic of 3 of us underwater?

pakman:
greatwolf, I really liked the diving around Anilao. I definitely would like to get back out there again to try some of the other sites in the area.

Chip or Spoon, pls post any topside phots from the trip. I forget if Mon got a pic of 3 of us underwater?

just tell us when eyebrow

pakman:

Chip or Spoon, pls post any topside photos from the trip. I forget if Mon got a pic of 3 of us underwater?
Aquav personnel breathe a big sigh of relief when you left Mike. They thought you were there on a secret mission for Dear Leader...hahaha great to hear you enjoyed your stay. I arrived Friday night (past 8pm) at the resort.

Looking forward to our Leyte shindig...

hey I'll make it back to PI well before the xmas Leyte trip. Actually, looking at the HK holiday calendar, anyone up for some dives around Easter weekend (if you don't have family/ church obligations...)? We get Apr 14 and 17 off so I could do a nice 4-5 day long weekend...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom