finally got some time ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just two from last night's dive ...

P1010018.jpg

P1010014.jpg

They sure are purty :D Nice shots man!

Sweet shots Bob, I dig the shooting angle on the dude behind the anemone. Out of curiosity, how big is the squid (ie. is this a macro shot)?

The first reminds me of a cornucopia. The shape firstly, then how it is full of so many animals (the worms, fish, etc.). Thanks again for more shots :)

haze diver:
Sweet shots Bob, I dig the shooting angle on the dude behind the anemone. Out of curiosity, how big is the squid (ie. is this a macro shot)?
The stubby squid (I assume you mean the one I posted this morning and not the opalescent squid in the original post) is about 3 inches long ... pretty big, actually, for a stubby squid ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Yes, I should have been clear, I meant the most recent one sitting on the bottom. I thought it would be somewhere in that size range. However, I didn't realize that 3" is a large one :wink:

I just got my new camera and the housing arrived today in the post. So I'll be taking my first uw shots tomorrow. I imagine it will take me a long time and much practice to get shots anwhere close to the ones that you've been posting!

jerry (haze)

haze diver:
Yes, I should have been clear, I meant the most recent one sitting on the bottom. I thought it would be somewhere in that size range. However, I didn't realize that 3" is a large one :wink:

I just got my new camera and the housing arrived today in the post. So I'll be taking my first uw shots tomorrow. I imagine it will take me a long time and much practice to get shots anwhere close to the ones that you've been posting!

jerry (haze)
The fun is in the getting there ... so I wish you lots of fun.

For good shots, practice good buoyancy control ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
The fun is in the getting there ... so I wish you lots of fun.

For good shots, practice good buoyancy control ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

He he. Are you saying the pain fades with time and I will someday look back with fond memory? Presently my photos look like I set the shutter auto-timer and then threw the camera like a hand-grenade. (I'm not giving up though.) :031:

-Ben M.

Back
Top Bottom