Finally... Dr. Bil invades the PI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
After threatening to visit the Philippines for a number of years, I'm finally heading your way so beware. Will be in Anilao at Club Ocellaris from April 14-26, then Puerto Galera after that and then in Manila for a few days before my flight departs on May 5th. Looking forward to meeting several of my PPD friends and seeing a few that I have already met again.

You will be sorry that you waited so long! Have a great trip, and be sure to let us know about your experience at club-o.

Will do. I'll be writing a number of my weekly columns about this trip.

Anilao is still one of my favorite dive spots. Enjoy!

Good choice of dive locations

We'll miss you. Merry and I will be at Club O with Kevin Lee until the 12th. I think Kevin is staying until the 15th, so you might catch him.

If I'd known you were heading there, I might have changed my dates Phil. Would be fun to dive with you, Merry and Kevin. Kevin e-mailed me and said he leaves the day before I arrive.

I'll be diving with Action Divers in Puerto Galera after Anilao, then spending time in Manila with some of my friends from the PI.

I'll be diving with Action Divers in Puerto Galera
Action divers is a small but very good operation. Directly next door to them is another small dive op called Searider.
Mark at Searider caters to photographers and it is one on one most times with great BT's.
Both places are located in small lalaguna just a short walk into Sabang and to Asia divers where the famous point bar is.
Stop by and check them out (say hi to Mark for me), and check out their website.

Searider was another option I considered. So many choices there in P.G. and I've heard great things about many of them. Guess I'll just have to return and stay even longer next trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom