Trip Report Sogod Bay and Panglao first weeks of May 2023

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HK$1,100.00( US$150.00) for a return HKG/CEB(with 20kg allowance ) by Cebu Pacific.
I just could not resist it.

Well it's the diving in Balicasag which is the most interesting. Of course Alona is nowhere looking like it used to be in 2001 the first time I visited although weirdly enough the diving in Balicasag is still on the same level. There are only few places where you still can have loads of fish like these.

Thanks for your trip report. As I wrote I was there in November for two weeks and again in February for 2 weeks. I have seen whale sharks on every trip but that was just chance not plans for dives to see them per se. I've seen them in the main Alona Beach near the wreck, also at djolo and Balicasag. If not for me being in hospital atm I would be in Panglao again right now. Lot's of good restaurants I always enjoy Guiseppes and the Thai restaurant just close by on the other side of the road.

Lot's of those nudies you like.

Booked my HKG/MNL for about that price and now looking to add in MNL/BOHOL
"Seat Sale" by 5J is GREAT value.
There is even more saving if you buy two one way single than a return ticket! The fuel surcharge for CEB to HKG is P385.00(HK$55.00) while it is HK$207.00 the other way!!! A saving of P1,000.00.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom