Finally certified ..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeeptraxx

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Finally got the last dive of my certification out of the way this morning , two weeks ago the second dive of the day was cancelled due to poor visibility (1 Foot ) Today was about 5 feet . Started my OW certification with 12 lbs of weight and over the 4 certification dives I was able to get the weight down to 8 lbs with a 5mm wetsuit in fresh water .

Logged my first dive with another divemaster while the others continued their certification . All this in time to travel to the caribbean in 48 hrs , WHEW!!! that was cutting it close ....there is going to be a big difference in visibility over the next week.....

Thanks to Scubaboard and it's members for the many hours I have spent here in the past couple of months .

Well let me be the first to say congrats! I also "finally" got mine a month ago after putting it off for years and years. I've yet to get even a 5th dive in due to the crappy weather (that keeps a-comin') in south Florida.

Congrats and might as well get used to the words LP, DGX and the like.

Well I'm glad I got the certification done . I was able to do 6 dives over 3 days during my week in the caribbean. Quite the difference seeing 75-100 feet rather than 2 .

Welcome to the wonderful world of scuba diving. Now it's time to check the Classifieds (not this one) for part time jobs because you're going to need it once you get hooked on equipment stockpiling. :D

good job. congrads. have a great vacation. i'm sure you will love the diving no matter where you are going

Back
Top Bottom