Fin recomendation wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am using OMS Slipstreams and Scubapro Jet Fins, I also know that Deep6 Eddy fins are pretty good.

I wear a size 9 but they're 6.5mm and have a full sole so I bet I'm in between sizes :banghead:
I bet you are a L in the Eddy. I wear a 6 mm boot with a sneaker sole in 9 in these, and can also wear a drysuit sock with size 9 DUI rock boots with these.

I got the eddy's. Nice and stiff. I'm liking them for wetsuit, for my taste to light for drysuit.

@Nemrod,
Thank you for your extensive reviews of the fins I have been shopping for. I am going with your vote of confidence on the GoSport as the fin of choice for my requirements.

Between the Quattro+ and the GoSport, I am opting for the GoSport as it looks like it will fit into my hardshell suitcase length wise without having to cram it diagonally and tilted while bending or folding the sides or edges once the suitcase is shut close.

Searching online it appears that the total length measurement from heel to toe for the Scubapro GoSport medium size is 20” end-to-end? I think anything around 22” should fit comfortably inside my suitcase.
Thanks
I have Eddys, Quattros and Go Sports (the boot version, not the travel version).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom