February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

God knows I will show up for beverages, but can I take the cold for diving before...hmmm. Maybe not, but let's see if Denise can talk me into it.

Ahhhh girl it won't kill you to take a dip in the cold ...it has become a tradition you know :D. You can always warm up afterwards with your bombs.

I think she said she *might* jump in wearing a bikini for a little bit, if sufficiently bribed with a hoodie...

If she doesn't have the balls to do it, forget it then!

Michael

If she doesn't have the balls to do it, forget it then!

Michael

Michael. Since we are now Fundies team partners and I'm letting you hold my new Salvo rat lights, you and I need to have a serious discussion about your propensity toward modeling your speedo and your incorrect belief that women have testicles. We will go over these items during our next predive briefing.

Speedo's just aren't DIR unless your a descendant of George Irvine. In which case you also have to wear the belly shirt to go with it.

Speedo's just aren't DIR unless your a descendant of George Irvine. In which case you also have to wear the belly shirt to go with it.

Like this? (gotta love TDS!)

Attachments

• 26482775.JPG
    26482775.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 39
Yes.... I need to go poke out my minds eye now.

Yes.... I need to go poke out my minds eye now.

I just ordered my Speedos and I can cut my t-shirt in half.

Michael

That's not even the worst one I could have posted...someone on TDS got a wee bit too creative with Photo Shop....here's the link for your viewing pleasure :D

The Deco Stop

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom