February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When ya go it; flaunt it!

Michael

Ahhhh girl it won't kill you to take a dip in the cold ...it has become a tradition you know :D. You can always warm up afterwards with your bombs.
Lol! Don't let me forget when this is! I have been such a nerd with school and work that I have forgot to check back with the thread until now.....lol. If I can remember the date and my gear, I will brave the cold for tradition. But then....who will make the cornbread?? I suppose I could make it ahead of time but it won't be as good....so sad. Well, anything will taste good after a few Jaigger bombs. :D

But then....who will make the cornbread?? I suppose I could make it ahead of time but it won't be as good....

No problem.Instructions are as follows:

Step 1: Acquire cornbread from a day or two before.
Step2: Fill a very large glass or mug with very cold milk.
Step 3: Crumble up the cornbread into the milk.
Step4: Eat with a spoon and Enjoy.

Regards,

Doc

Oh man, I can't tell ya how long it's been since I've had a good tall glass of cornbread and milk. Man, what I would give.

Doc, thanks for gettin me hungry in the middle of a stormy shift. Lol.

Safe diving.

Ken

Day or two old cornbread will be just fine. It will just soak up chili liquid that much better.

Now I am hungry too.

You can tell where you guy's minds are. Women in bikinis and you all are fighting over the cornbread...LOL

You can tell where you guy's minds are. Women in bikinis and you all are fighting over the cornbread...LOL

Women in bikinis are a dime a dozen (especially those of a blondish nature) but finding good, homemade cornbread is getting to be more of a challenge.

Be glad we are not fighting over men in bikinis. We would have to quote that earlier picture a couple more times.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom