February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just left out the unimportant parts :wink:

I just left out the unimportant parts :wink:

You're probably right. I think I like your quote of my quote better anyways. lol

What strategy is this, hmmmm?

It fluctuates depending on the game...

God knows I will show up for beverages, but can I take the cold for diving before...hmmm. Maybe not, but let's see if Denise can talk me into it. Will there be single men there in skins you say? It might be worth showing up to see the torture. Either way, I will scoot over to C & K's as I need volunteers for valentine companions. I have not followed any threads since I had feathered hair in the 80s, so what is on the menu and what should I bring Mr. Snepdiver? Cornbread again or appetizers or Jaigger bombs?

Well, I don't know about single men in skins (I think we voted that mwhities was NOT allowed to wear his Speedo...even though he really wants to LOL) but there will be two bikini clad tech divers in doubles, can lights, and scooters :D You've got to come by to at least lend moral support! :) And Parysa said she'd dive in a wetsuit....

Oh, and....Roll Tide! :D :D :D

Paige's wimping out already? She's our checkered flag girl. What a bummer:-(

Ken

I think she said she *might* jump in wearing a bikini for a little bit, if sufficiently bribed with a hoodie...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom