February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He did look good dancing with Chris Farley as a Chippendale on Saturday Night Live.

Oh No You Didn't just go there.....Bring some Chippendale dancers and I won't need a propane heater to stay warm.:eyebrow:

I'll bring up a nice burnt orange UT hoodie.

:mooner:......That's sweet of you to offer something for the bonfire to keep us warm, but I thought we were using propane heaters...

Yippee! I finally hit dive 100 at ABWA yesterday....

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you dive nekkid? You know that is tradition don't you?:D

While I'm happy that Alabama won (finally!), I'm relieved that the over-inebriated and partying fans didn't try to flip over a car or anything...LOL

Soooo....anyone glance at the information under my avatar lately? The part where it says "Logged Dives"? Yippee! I finally hit dive 100 at ABWA yesterday....diving with Noladiver and TecXX :D

Anyways, I think I'm going to test out the waters, so to speak, and wear a bikini and a single tank sometime in January....just to see how long I can tolerate the water, etc, etc....

Congrats Rita! I'm only 40 or so behind you. :)

Michael

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you dive nekkid? You know that is tradition don't you?:D

I've heard about that tradition :) I don't think the inventors of the whole "dive nekkid at dive 100" tradition ever took into account cold, wintertime quarries, though....

Alas, my 100th dive was commemorated by writing "Dive 100 Bamamedic" into the silt on the side of one of the sunken boats...while wearing my nice drysuit :D

I'll make up for it in February :wink:

I'll bring up a nice burnt orange UT hoodie. They are almost Auburn colors, although, I wouldn't claim to be an Auburn alumni after the beating they took Yesterday. :)
You just do that and see how long it lasts. :wink:

Soooo....anyone glance at the information under my avatar lately? The part where it says "Logged Dives"? Yippee! I finally hit dive 100 at ABWA yesterday....diving with Noladiver and TecXX :D
WOO HOO! Congrats!

:mooner:......That's sweet of you to offer something for the bonfire to keep us warm, but I thought we were using propane heaters...
:rofl3:

I've heard about that tradition :) I don't think the inventors of the whole "dive nekkid at dive 100" tradition ever took into account cold, wintertime quarries, though....

Alas, my 100th dive was commemorated by writing "Dive 100 Bamamedic" into the silt on the side of one of the sunken boats...while wearing my nice drysuit :D

I'll make up for it in February :wink:

I'll offer myself up to do your 100th tradition dive, although, I will do it in a speedo!

Michael

I'll offer myself up to do your 100th tradition dive, although, I will do it in a speedo!

Michael

No one wants to suffer.....ummmmm, I mean for "you" to have to suffer through that.:wink:

Michael

I'll torture myself and get wet... (of course, I'll torture everyone else too. ;P) speedos only cover up so much you know?

Michael

I've been asked to be a support diver so, you all lucked up and will not be seeing me in a Speedo. :)

Michael

Is it just me or does it sound like Michael really wants to dive in a Speedo?

Back
Top Bottom