February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, hell no. You don't get a hoodie unless you get in the water in a bikini.

I'll get Miss Denise a hoodie for dancing and drinking in the cold in her bikini.

Oh hell no. I didn't say anything about drinking and dancing in a bikini....just drinking and dancing...:D

What size and color would you like maam?

You're mighty brave. You haven't seen me drink or dance.:wink:

Oh hell no,I lived through disco so no dance can scare me.

Oh hell no, you didn't just go there. Can't nothing beat Patrick Swayze when he started Dirty Dancing in the 80's...I might have learned to dance if he had been my instructor :wink:

Oh hell no. I didn't say anything about drinking and dancing in a bikini....just drinking and dancing...:D

You're mighty brave. You haven't seen me drink or dance.:wink:

Oh hell no. You gotta get in the bikini to get a hoodie!

I'll bring up a nice burnt orange UT hoodie. They are almost Auburn colors, although, I wouldn't claim to be an Auburn alumni after the beating they took Yesterday. :)

I'm with Gordon. Ya gotta stay faithful to your team win or loose. It's been a hard 6 years, but it's nice for once to hear my phone ring and have someone from the Orange team tell me Roll Tide!

Ken

While I'm happy that Alabama won (finally!), I'm relieved that the over-inebriated and partying fans didn't try to flip over a car or anything...LOL

Soooo....anyone glance at the information under my avatar lately? The part where it says "Logged Dives"? Yippee! I finally hit dive 100 at ABWA yesterday....diving with Noladiver and TecXX :D

Anyways, I think I'm going to test out the waters, so to speak, and wear a bikini and a single tank sometime in January....just to see how long I can tolerate the water, etc, etc....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom