February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is it just me or does it sound like Michael really wants to dive in a Speedo?

No, no, no.... I'd only dive in a speedo for the cause!

Michael

for the cause!

Michael

Which cause is that? The "Just say no" ......That was to prevent people from taking drugs...not cause them to need them.

Which cause is that? The "Just say no" ......That was to prevent people from taking drugs...not cause them to need them.

If it helps, I didn't say anyone needed to be in the water. If you look, that's your own fault!

Michael

No, no, no.... I'd only dive in a speedo for the cause!

Michael

rman181l.jpg

If it helps, I didn't say anyone needed to be in the water. If you look, that's your own fault!

Michael

Don't we need to practice blacked-out mask drills for some upcoming course? Seems like a good time to practice it :D

You don't have to go to the trouble of blacking out a mask. Go back into a cave about 200ft and have the instructor and all the students turn their lights out for line drills. After awhile you quit blinking because you can't tell whether your eyes or open or not. That's when you get "really" good using your hands. :wink:

Disclaimer: Make sure Michael is no where in groping distance when this drill takes place. :D

That's right. Take off your masks and give them all to me. Bwahaha! :wink: In our class we had to take off our mask and our team mate had to lead us down a line via touch contact. Just swim around with your mask off and you will be a natural in no time. :D

Team Mate Leading? We were both in the dark exiting the cave with no lights and OOA simulation while maintaing contact with the line and with each other. :)

Back
Top Bottom