February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm getting my wife and myself a GUE hoodie and getting my son a toddler GUE shirt. :)

Michael

I already got mine. It's the Senior model so I get a discount on Breakfast at Denny's. I have no wife (thank you Lord)and my "toddlers" are old enough and big enough to buy their own.

I hope you know that when you order a GUE hoodie, they send a guy to your home and he brings this kool-aid that you have to drink before they let you wear them.

I already got mine. It's the Senior model so I get a discount on Breakfast at Denny's. I have no wife (thank you Lord)and my "toddlers" are old enough and big enough to buy their own.

I hope you know that when you order a GUE hoodie, they send a guy to your home and he brings this kool-aid that you have to drink before they let you wear them.

I might get the "handicap" discount! (Besides, I only need one sleeve, why pay full price?)

I've already had a taste of the kool-aid. I'm just resisting (I'm getting weaker).

Michael

I might get the "handicap" discount! (Besides, I only need one sleeve, why pay full price?)

Michael

Leave the left sleeve on anyway. It makes a dandy snot rag for your dive buddies.:D

Leave the left sleeve on anyway. It makes a dandy snot rag for your dive buddies.:D

I could put a 1lb weight in it and if I see anyone trying to snot on it, hit them upside the head with it.

Michael

Designwise it has long sleeves and a hood (that's why they call it a "hoodie"). Probably an ABWA on the front or back. Or you can have a GUE hoodie. Blue.

How about an ABWA hoodie (navy blue, gray, or burgundy) that matches the t-shirts everyone else is getting? Free upgrades for anyone (female) who dives in a swimsuit. :D

Dang, I should have asked for a regulator instead....

How about an ABWA hoodie (navy blue, gray, or burgundy) that matches the t-shirts everyone else is getting? Free upgrades for anyone (female) who dives in a swimsuit. :D

You should've brought toys for the Toys for Tots Dive. We gave away two regulators. Could've been you!

Michael

EDIT: Ohh and both ones were girls that won. :)

How about an ABWA hoodie (navy blue) that matches the t-shirts everyone else is getting? Free upgrades for anyone (female) who dives in a swimsuit. :D

OK. Pick a color. The Tech Angel girls are already getting special shirts. But if they want a hoodie too, I can see to it that they get one. Also "dives" translates to diving a loggable dive on tanked gas of some sort and "swimsuit" means bikini, not some ancient one piece tog from the 40's. So you get a hoodie for being the flag girlie, BamaMedic2.0 and TecXX get a hoodie for scooter racing doubles in bikinis, and Denise gets a hoodie with a cupholder for her chocolate/peppermint schnapps concoction.:eyebrow:

OK. Pick a color. The Tech Angel girls are already getting special shirts. But if they want a hoodie too, I can see to it that they get one. Also "dives" translates to diving a loggable dive on tanked gas of some sort and "swimsuit" means bikini, not some ancient one piece tog from the 40's. So you get a hoodie for being the flag girlie, BamaMedic2.0 and TecXX get a hoodie for scooter racing doubles in bikinis, and Denise gets a hoodie with a cupholder for her chocolate/peppermint schnapps concoction.:eyebrow:

Gray. Goes with everything. Define "loggable" b/c there is NO WAY I'm staying down for 10 minutes in a bikini in that insanely cold water. Heck, my buddy's probably going to have to hold onto my BC just to keep me IN the water, lol.

Gray. Goes with everything. Define "loggable" b/c there is NO WAY I'm staying down for 10 minutes in a bikini in that insanely cold water. Heck, my buddy's probably going to have to hold onto my BC just to keep me IN the water, lol.

I have a feeling NONE of the girls will have the balls to do this.

Michael

No time limit. Just has to be more than jumping in, yelling "***** this is cold", and jumping out. You have to wave the flag so you will at least be in long enough to wait for the scooter girls to scoot by.

I might need a new buddie that day. I had a good, reliable, buddie but he threatened to hit me in the nose with a 1# weight for wiping snot on a sleeve he doesn't even use much.

Back
Top Bottom