February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good thing that UT colors are burnt orange and white. :D ... Didn't Auburn LOSE last weekend? :D

Close enough. Always looked neon to me. And I don't know. Unlike Denise, I am a Bama fan. I live in TUSCALOOSA for crying out loud, lol!

fat-feature-nov.jpg

I might be able to make it, just depends on how the wife is feeling after having our new little boy. :D

How did I miss this thread? I was wondering what happend to all the traffic on the other one.

Frank, we could have done w/o that picture. lol. What I want to know is, is if Denise is going to be doing some of that back woods line dancing stuff she was caught doing down at Vortex? I'll have to bring fresh charged batterys so we can get her and Mike doing the tango.

Ken

How did I miss this thread? I was wondering what happend to all the traffic on the other one.

Frank, we could have done w/o that picture. lol. What I want to know is, is if Denise is going to be doing some of that back woods line dancing stuff she was caught doing down at Vortex? I'll have to bring fresh charged batterys so we can get her and Mike doing the tango.

Ken

What are the batteries for Ken? :wink:

Batteries for the flash to get incriminating pictures of her doing "that" dance of hers.

Be safe,

Kenny

Hell no..there is nothing safe about that dance...

Haha. I wished I could have been off work to have been down there.

This will be my first opportunity to attend a social gathering ever from folks on SB. I'm really gettin excited and its still a long ways away.

Kenny

There will be swift and immediate consequences to anyone wearing neon orange.

I couldn't have said it better myself :wink:

Good thing that UT colors are burnt orange and white. :D ... Didn't Auburn LOSE last weekend? :D

Darlin you're still gonna have to do better than that. I don't watch football. I did graduate from Auburn with a 4.0 GPA in Accounting though. And you people think I am a dumb blonde.:wink:

This will be my first opportunity to attend a social gathering ever from folks on SB. I'm really gettin excited and its still a long ways away.

Kenny

WoooHooo!! More fresh meat Paige!! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom