February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And just so everyone is clear on this....this is a drysuit free zone. Everyone must share equally in the misery. :wink: There will be swift and immediate consequences to nonconformers.:D

That counts me out for sure. I dont even have wetsuits anymore! that fit

fat-feature-nov.jpg
Why did you have to go and silt up the thread like that?

Denise does love pictures though.

Now I have to go gouge out my eyes.

Have Mercy!!!!...Quit Quoting the Pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cave Diver you can come and dive dry. I will get creative with your swift and immediate consequences....:eyebrow:

Can this be ANY hoodie? Or are you looking for something specific? I'm sure I can scrounge up a hood for some thermal protection during the dive. :D

No. It has to be an ABWA hoodie sweatshirt. :D

No. It has to be an ABWA hoodie sweatshirt. :D

Fine... go and change the rules when I was going to bring you a hood to wear with your bikini. I see how you are... No changing the rules on punishing me for wearing a drysuit.... I have written proof that you can be bought off with a beer. :D

Fine... go and change the rules when I was going to bring you a hood to wear with your bikini. I see how you are... No changing the rules on punishing me for wearing a drysuit.... I have written proof that you can be bought off with a beer. :D

Nooooo...if I'm going to wear a bikini, I'm not putting a hood on, lol. And I never said A beer. I said BEER. It takes at least a six pack to pay for diving dry. *scoffs* A beer. Yeah, right. :shakehead:
:mooner:

I see how you are... No changing the rules on punishing me for wearing a drysuit.... I have written proof that you can be bought off with a beer. :D

I never said that. I don't drink beer.:D

Rum is my drink of choice. But I haven't said I could be bought off yet. Let him squirm for a bit. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom