February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Myself and TecXX are going to dive in our double tanks at ABWA....in bikinis....on scooters...in February :D

We've been dubbed "The Tech Angels"...and there's talk of Brock making T-shirts to commemorate the occasion.

Guys remember, Rita weighs like 100lb, if that, so after about 3-5 minutes she will go into convulsions and we will have to pull her out of the water. Skinny people just can't handle cold water :D Gotta love Hypothermia!

Don't worry Rita, I'm not an EMT, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Hopefully, somewhere along the coast. I actually have an apartment waiting for me in Foley, but ultimately it's going to be determined at where I can get a job. There appear to be more jobs around the Birmingham area than around Mobile/Pensacola.

what do you do?

with BRAC, lots of new jobs popping up in north Alabama also.

fat-feature-nov.jpg

Frank quit posting pics of your b/f!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still say you're letting him off easy.:D
Beer is a skydiving tradition. Any time someone does something remarkable (first solo jump, first cutaway, jumping clothed on a naked jump), they owe beer. Plus, during OW class, you owed beer for leaving your tank standing up with your gear on it, mask on your forehead, whining, etc. (I think I still owe Tommy a couple kegs...for letting me borrow gear and stuff, not whining. I swear.)

As I recall there were Three Charlie's Angels.:D And Parysa has agreed to be the bikini clad flag holder for the tech girl's scooter race in bikinis.

Fair enough. I'll wear a bathing suit under my wetsuit.

Um, as long as the flag is at the starting line or I can jump in the water just as they get ready to cross the finish line. AND I get a free hoodie or it's no deal! Nobody seems to be getting the hoodie part. I'm SO not getting in the water in just a bikini and dive gear unless I get something out of it! :D

Guys remember, Rita weighs like 100lb, if that, so after about 3-5 minutes she will go into convulsions and we will have to pull her out of the water. Skinny people just can't handle cold water :D Gotta love Hypothermia!

Don't worry Rita, I'm not an EMT, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

LOL! I'm not a paramedic, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...oh wait...I am a paramedic....darn. :D

I'm not worried...TecXX is about my size and weight...and Brock isn't going to let anything happen to her, so I'll be safe :wink:

what do you do?

with BRAC, lots of new jobs popping up in north Alabama also.

I've worked in Information Technology/Security (networking, firewalls, linux system administration) for eight years. I may be up for a career change. :)

Once again, I quote Kenny "If you can't see your Speedo, chances are that others won't want to, either"

LOL

lmfao!

Um, as long as the flag is at the starting line or I can jump in the water just as they get ready to cross the finish line. AND I get a free hoodie or it's no deal! Nobody seems to be getting the hoodie part. I'm SO not getting in the water in just a bikini and dive gear unless I get something out of it! :D

Can this be ANY hoodie? Or are you looking for something specific? I'm sure I can scrounge up a hood for some thermal protection during the dive. :D

As I recall there were Three Charlie's Angels.:D And Parysa has agreed to be the bikini clad flag holder for the tech girl's scooter race in bikinis.

Fair enough. I'll wear a bathing suit under my wetsuit.

Woohoo.

don't quote the picture! :p

I second that. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom