February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lol .... I'll duct tape my neck seal to my neck and beat you back with my pee valve plumbing if you try to mess with my external plumbing.

Dang...you come prepared!!

Whatcha going to do? sneek up behind somebody and pull on their neck seal to flood their suit? Disconnect the plumbing on peoples pee-valves so that it lets water in and the discharge stays in too? lol

Thanks for the suggestions. :eyebrow:
I still say anyone who dives dry owes beer.
Oh, and I'll only be an honorary Tech Angel IF there's a free hoodie in the deal, lol. :p

Thanks for the suggestions. :eyebrow:
I still say anyone who dives dry owes beer.
Oh, and I'll only be an honorary Tech Angel IF there's a free hoodie in the deal, lol. :p

I can buy beers. :D... what's this tech angel talk?

Good idea Paige!! There will be enough of us to gain up on him. He will never know what hit him.:wink:

As long as I don't hear banjo's and squeeling pigs coming from the woods, I think I will be alright. :rofl3:

Last edited:
As long as I don't here banjo's and squeeling pigs coming from the woods, I think I will be alright. :rofl3:

Sadly, you might be better off hearing that than seeing these two...

Michael

Ok, then. Beers it is. Tech angel talk comes from the planning thread. Certain females are planning to dive in bikinis and doubles and they're trying to rope me into it. Sans doubles, of course.

Sadly, you might be better off hearing that than seeing these two...

Michael

Hey!!! We resemble that remark.

Myself and TecXX are going to dive in our double tanks at ABWA....in bikinis....on scooters...in February :D

We've been dubbed "The Tech Angels"...and there's talk of Brock making T-shirts to commemorate the occasion.

I knew I liked Alabama for Alabama for a reason.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom