February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cornbread and milk? I'm born & raised Mississippi boy and have never heard of putting the cornbread IN the milk, guess I was sheltered :D

Women in bikinis are a dime a dozen (especially those of a blondish nature) but finding good, homemade cornbread is getting to be more of a challenge.

Hey Now...don't talk about AuTgrDvr..she is blonde and the one cooking the cornbread..:D

Be glad we are not fighting over men in bikinis. We would have to quote that earlier picture a couple more times.:D

Clay I know you are not into self torture. I don't have to worry about you wanting to keep seeing that vision...It unfortunately is burned into all our brains thanks to Frank..:shakehead:

And I always thought that the term "Cornbread fed" was a term to describe a big guy... Who actually knew that Alabama is where that term originated? =)) Mexican cornbread is sounding yummy about now.

Clay I know you are not into self torture. I don't have to worry about you wanting to keep seeing that vision...It unfortunately is burned into all our brains thanks to Frank..:shakehead:

Quick, somebody post some bikini clad divers on the forum to help push out the images of the GI3 wanna be. :D

You fellas are really depraved....someone (else) cook them some cornbread!!! :wink:

Quick, somebody post some bikini clad divers on the forum to help push out the images of the GI3 wanna be. :D

Sounds reasonable. Someone (else) post the man some pics.:D

Sounds reasonable. Someone (else) post the man some pics.:D

Not a bikini clad diver, but it should at least help erase the memory of man-thongs LOL

Attachments

• S5031452.jpg
    S5031452.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 54
I might just have to join this party,it has been a few years since I have turned blue while scuba diving,that mexican corn breads sounds great too,not so sure about the speedos though.:shocked2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom