February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I doubt "it" needs a tool shed that large to cover it..

As for pics, there is a longggggg waiting list..you'll just have to keep waitingggggg and waitinggggg....

haha, she called you fat

Snep.... have you turned into an Xbox hero or villain?

My marketing director is setting up the event hoodie printing. Does this event have an actual name that should be put on them somewhere? I don't have a creative bone in my body so if anybody does this kind of stuff I'm open to suggestions. I pay my marketing director to know this stuff, but she don't dive....at least don't scuba dive.

The list of those getting hoodies gratis (assuming they fulfill their respective duties) is as follows:

Snepdiver (for hosting)...................................................................Size?
Bamamedic2.0(for bikini double diving) ..............................................Small
TecXX (for bikini double diving)........................................................Small
Parysa (for bikini flagging)...............................................................Small
Denisegg (for providing entertainment and cause she was my first).........Size?
AuTgrDvr (for bikini /cornbread )......................................................Size?

If you want a different size than shown, let me know either here or PM. Otherwise I'll just order larges. If Mrs. Snepdiver wants one I'll get her one too. If anybody else wants one you have to pay. And before Michael asks, a speedo does not count.

Last edited:
My marketing director is setting up the event hoodie printing. Does this event have an actual name that should be put on them somewhere? I don't have a creative bone in my body so if anybody does this kind of stuff I'm open to suggestions. I pay my marketing director to know this stuff, but she don't dive....at least don't scuba dive.

The list of those getting hoodies gratis (assuming they fulfill their respective duties) is as follows:

Snepdiver (for hosting)...................................................................Size?
Bamamedic2.0(for bikini double diving) ..............................................Small
TecXX (for bikini double diving)........................................................Small
Parysa (for bikini flagging)...............................................................Small
Denisegg (for providing entertainment and cause she was my first).........Size?
AuTgrDvr (for bikini /cornbread )......................................................Size?

If you want a different size than shown, let me know either here or PM. Otherwise I'll just order larges. If Mrs. Snepdiver wants one I'll get her one too. If anybody else wants one you have to pay. And before Michael asks, a speedo does not count.

I would think the official name should be: ABWA Freeze Fest

I think Frank scared everyone away with his self-portraits. I am looking forward to my hoodie. I'm not sure what my entertainment will be yet. :D I'm sure if I start singing or dancing you would pay me to stop :wink:

(and a Large should do quite fine)

Large men's or XL women's for the hoodie. Cornbread served via bikini?? Y'all would rather me serve it fully covered in a wetsuit, trust me...lol.

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom