February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was shutdown on this trip when my wife found out it started on Valentines day. I may be able to make it Sunday.

Well, make sure you give your wife a really big piece of jewelry or an extra large box of chocolates...that way, she'll let you have Sunday to yourself!

Hooters just isn't the same without you :D

Better yet. Tell her that you bought her a huge diamond ring and that you hid it in ABWA and it's her job to go find it. Instant scuba diver. :)

I was shutdown on this trip when my wife found out it started on Valentines day. I may be able to make it Sunday.

Valentines Day knocked me out too.:shakehead:

If you guys were romantic all year you wouldn't have to make it all up in one day.:shakehead:

How much more romantic could I get? She's already knocked up and about to pop any day, I obviously did something right :D

denisegg:
The last thing we need is Frank to show his hooters again. :depressed:

Why are you bashing on me so hard lately? Is it because I don't view the boards enough to defend myself? Keep it up and I'll post that pic again :shocked2:

How much more romantic could I get? She's already knocked up and about to pop any day, I obviously did something right :D

Geeezzzz Frank...that is a ""really"" romantic way to talk about your wife......

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom