http://www.diveparadise.com

February 2017 Roll Call!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Midge907

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Feb 1-15, Hotel Cozumel, Tres Pelicanos & maybe a couple of days If they have a seat for me as a last minute booking) Blue XT Sea to spend some time with Pedro.
Midge, looking at your location would that be Steve's house? See you on the boat.
Yep, Ill be at Casa Del Belmont :)

craigster47

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Splitting my time between Playa and Cozumel. Feb 10th-13th in Playa with Nico and the folks at CeynoteXperience then over to Coz from 2-14-18th. Bahia Suites and diving with the great folks at Aldora. Bahia includes breakfast at Casa Mexicana so it looks like might see some of you at breakfast before we head to the pier for the Aldora boats :)

judydivescoz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Arriving 2/17 with my huband rentimg a condo in town. Diving with Liquid Blue. Hubby leaves 2/ 24 and a friend arrives. Staying at Hotel B til 4/4 and continuing our diving with Liquid Blue.

gcawad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Gary and Desiree
Casa Mexicana Feb 23-28 Secrets in March
Aldora

whippo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Solo diver (wife likes her breaths to be above the surface...). Jan 29- feb 2nd if anyone needs to fill a spot pm me! Ryan

uncfnp

Solo Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Starting the packing planning. Only second trip to Coz and the last was June/July so expecting slightly different weather and water conditions. :)Wondering about a boat coat. Yea or nay?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Top Bottom