Suggestion Favorite Smilies plug-in?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Q

Queen

At El Orans suggestion I'm posting a thread about this.

On a couple of other boards I frequent they have enabled the "favorite smilie" button. You get to choose which smilies will show up in the box to the right of a reply.

It's just a fun plug in, no big deal if it's too much of a hassle.

Thanks.

Ok...and Chip and I have been together long enough now that I can include him if I feel like it :D

ONESPEED would also like this feature. Now we're up to nine...getting close... :shocked2:

boy... I've seen this before....

Chip, next she'll be taking over your bathroom with all that girly stuff and all of your closet.

you'll have to use the hall closet up front...

pretty soon she'll be making you take down your Dale Murphy and Hank Aaron posters from the 70s'.... :shakehead:

Chip, next she'll be taking over your bathroom with all that girly stuff and [-]all[/-] part of of your closet.

Already done :devil3:

My bad. Thanks for that clarification. It really explains a lot :rofl3:

Someone forgot the K

12 K

:D

Hey you leave The Kraken out of this!

:wink:

Glad I could help again.:rofl4:

Here to serve and protect

I want it too...............especially since it takes so long for the smilies to load and then when they do and i choose one my computer freezes for aprox 30-45 secs every single time:shakehead:

Chip, next she'll be taking over your bathroom with all that girly stuff and all of your closet.

you'll have to use the hall closet up front...

pretty soon she'll be making you take down your Dale Murphy and Hank Aaron posters from the 70s'.... :shakehead:

Yeah, then she'll start storing a bunch of shoes there, rearranging kitchen cabinet contents and borrowing dive gear. Women! :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom