Suggestion Favorite Smilies plug-in?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Q

Queen

At El Orans suggestion I'm posting a thread about this.

On a couple of other boards I frequent they have enabled the "favorite smilie" button. You get to choose which smilies will show up in the box to the right of a reply.

It's just a fun plug in, no big deal if it's too much of a hassle.

Thanks.

:shakehead: 12K.:popcorn:

Keep them comming.:D

I sure do hope you're joking. If not though, now I see why nothing ever gets done by "site support" and he instead spends all his time moderating...

Do we need 12,000 people to complain about the almost nightly board crashes too? :huh:

I'm not well known for my jokes.:D

the almost nightly board crashes too? :huh:

:confused:
I had some hickups a couple of day's ago,but SB is working just fine overhere.
And I'm over 18h p/d online.

edit:make that 17h I do have some traveltime from home to my shop.:D

Maybe we should spean at the next G7 Summit meeting and get our 12,000 that way :D. I bet they will listen to our interests.

Maybe we should spean at the next G7 Summit meeting and get our 12,000 that way :D. I bet they will listen to our interests.

Wow I think I was :shelli: when I wrote this. I am not quite sure what I was trying to say "...should SPEAN at the....". :dog: Maybe I meant speak. Yeah we will go with that.

I want it, too!

:bump:

Any chance of doing this?

Apparently the reason you didn't get an answer is because this "hack" doesn't work with the version of vBulletin we're on.

I tried to do it. But it doesn't work. Apparently others have the same issue with it NOT working.

Sorry.

- to make sure it's clear...

When this was posted... We were on vB 3.7.2 (the hack worked with that version) - now we're on vB 3.8.4

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom