Suggestion Favorite Smilies plug-in?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Q

Queen

At El Orans suggestion I'm posting a thread about this.

On a couple of other boards I frequent they have enabled the "favorite smilie" button. You get to choose which smilies will show up in the box to the right of a reply.

It's just a fun plug in, no big deal if it's too much of a hassle.

Thanks.

Is there a set number of people who have to want the plug-in before it can happen? I ask because on the other boards it just appeared one day and once people figured it out it turned out to be very popular.

So...any chance of this happening?

I like it a lot. I hardly use most of the 15 we have now.

As a workaround, it's not difficult to keep one's favorite smilie codes on a computer notepad or workpad. Offsite smilies are good too: Smilies Smiley Emoticons - Collection of free animated smilies, animated smiley , emoticons , smiley - emails, forum and board
I'm a computer idiot, I don't know how to print screen prints. The one on the left looks perfect though...if it makes the one on the right happen I'll assume this a newer version on VB.

Thanks!
Haha I had to be told how to copy & paste when I joined Scubaboard, but it's not too late. Go to bookstore, tell them you want a beginners book for Windows XP or whatever system you're running, then use it. That last part is essential.

Also add this free utility to your computer: Free Screen Capture - ScreenHunter - Best Free Screen Capture Software Home So much easier to learn and use that the Paint program you already have; quite similar to programs selling for $20.

:bump:

So...

who else would be interested in this functionality?

It seems as though some people want this feature...so what is the status??

I want this one as one of the favoutites :hmmm:

I want this one as one of the favoutites :hmmm:

The nice thing about the favorite smilies plug-in is you get to pick any of the SB smiles as your favorites (on my other board you get to pick 15). and that's what shows up to the right whenever you hit "reply". :thumb:

So...

who else would be interested in this functionality?

woohoo.gif

Count me in. Maybe I should have someone else post this for it to count though :hmmm:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom