Favorite Beer-Which list is your brew on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gypsyjim

I have an alibi
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just checked out the winners of the North American Brewers beer challenge. Seems I have a lot of beers to try out yet, as I've only tried a couple of these winners myself! :coke:

NABA 2009 - Winners by Category

Several ones I have tried once. :yuck: :vomit: made it onto the next list:
List Washington Post made of beers under $6 a six pack. Loved how Schlitz rated last, with comments like: "slightly reminiscent of saliva."

Going Out Gurus - Taste Test: Cheap, Domestic Cans of Beer

I will have to try the winner, National Bohemian, just to see if I've missed anything, although I would agree that the Pabst is ok, just not nearly one of my favorites.

What list is your favorite brew on, or do you have a favorite that beats these winners? :cheers: :drunks:

stoneintro.gif

Don't start too many threads, how does one turn on the "Thanks" button, anyway?
The "Thanks" button cannot be switched on for individual threads, it is forum specific.

Most Non-Diving Related forums have the "Thanks" button disabled.

The "Thanks" button cannot be switched on for individual threads, it is forum specific.

Most Non-Diving Related forums have the "Thanks" button disabled.

Thanks, I thought that I was doing something wrong (again! :shakehead:).

LetterBoy had straightened me out on this little quirk I was not aware of. Got a lot to learn about how all this works! :depressed:

Hey...Landshark won gold!!! Its good for a mass produced easy drinking beer. Basically just keep a bit on hand during the summer and whenever I head out to a Jimmy Buffett concert. However, I prefer Guiness when I'm out at the local watering hole.

There is a bar in Nashville that has something like 80 beers on tap, some of which were on the list...that was a fun night.

Had an Abita's Purple Haze...it was interesting.

Once had a Rouge Dead Guy...which I hadn't.

Hey...Landshark won gold!!! Its good for a mass produced easy drinking beer. Basically just keep a bit on hand during the summer and whenever I head out to a Jimmy Buffett concert. However, I prefer Guiness when I'm out at the local watering hole.

There is a bar in Nashville that has something like 80 beers on tap, some of which were on the list...that was a fun night.

Had an Abita's Purple Haze...it was interesting.

Once had a Rouge Dead Guy...which I hadn't.

man, I can't believe you can mention Guiness and Landshark in the same sentence. Guiness is awesome, Landshark=:vomit:

Back
Top Bottom