Fathom Gemini - Fathoms Sidemount CCR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Haaginheimer what kind of car do you drive? I only ask because they all have 4-wheels and get you from A to B. I wonder if you have any luxuries at all or are driving a base model 1980's station wagon with cloth interior, crank windows, no airbags and AM radio? To be fair, that sounds like all you'd really need. Why do companies keep producing new cars, I wonder?
I do own a very simple car. Why does that matter.

Come on, can you really not get the point he's trying to make? Or are you just choosing to not understand. It's a pretty straightforward analogy.
We are talking about rebreathers not cars.

We are talking about rebreathers not cars.
So like I assumed, you're choosing not to understand. Basically you're talking out of your a$$ based on photos you saw on the internet and then rather than being open to other people's response to your ridiculous comments you just play stupid.
I appreciate your contribution. Unlike you I'm hopeful it will be as good of a unit as I expect and am looking forward to learning more about it and trying it out before making judgments as to whether it's an overpriced sw clone.

Which if the price for a Sidewinder with the Narked @ 90 HUD.

It’s certainly quite close. Includes a IQ Sub/golem DSV, cells, HUD, QC6’s, oxygen reg, dual mav, and petrel 3 on a 4pin. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As for size, the cans are 1/8th of an inch bigger circumference than the insulated sidewinder canisters. That isn’t including the screw down “ring” to hold the heads. The height comparison depends on where you measure, but are incredibly similar.

It’s certainly quite close. Includes a IQ Sub/golem DSV, cells, HUD, QC6’s, oxygen reg, dual mav, and petrel 3 on a 4pin. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As for size, the cans are 1/8th of an inch bigger circumference than the insulated sidewinder canisters. That isn’t including the screw down “ring” to hold the heads. The height comparison depends on where you measure, but are incredibly similar.
This is why this fathom is worth it. I would replace the dsv of sidewinder with golem without a doubt. The 4 pin, and petrel plus needle valve, petrel and qc6 make this an even better deal. Are you sure all that’s included for that price?

This is why this fathom is worth it. I would replace the dsv of sidewinder with golem without a doubt. The 4 pin, and petrel plus needle valve, petrel and qc6 make this an even better deal. Are you sure all that’s included for that price?
Considering I work at Fathom and build these units, Yeah I'm quite sure :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom