Fast/good manuverability/easy to use - Which fin?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another vote for ScubaPro Jet Fins..:D

The XS/idi "Jets" supposedly use a lighter rubber than the real Jets.They weigh about the same as the Quattros ( a little heavier), but they don't float. With the Quattros, I always felt like I had "floaty" feet. I bought the XS power fins partly because the are lighter than the Jets and partly because FillExpress has 'em for $59.00. The foot pockets run really small.

ScubaPro Jet fins without a doubt. First scuba fin I ever bought, 25 years ago, and no plans on retiring them despite trying many others over the years.
Perfect blend of function and nostalgia ......and they even help with that "Ninja diver" look:D

Dave

I upgraded to Jets and spring straps, and I've apparently enjoyed them enough that a couple buddies from the last boat trip are planning to pick up their own before the next trip, and I didn't even have to find a pulpit to pound on. :D

meesier42:
ForceFins they can do anything

But they look like Woody Woodpecker.

Scubapro Jets here as well. Spring straps make them more lovely.

Thanks for all the input. Sounds like the Jets are the majority recommendation. Do they come in yellow, fit a size 14 foot and not cause ankle pain?

Just like a Model T, any colour you like as long as it's black:wink:

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom