Fantasy Lake on Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jason B

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A few of us are going to hit Fantasy Lake (Rolesville quarry) this Sunday. Just thought I'd see if any others cared to join in.

Jason

I might join you all Jason. I'll be coming from Charlotte so I'm not sure how long that is going to take. What time is everyone meeting at the quarry?

11-12ish I think Mel.
Be great if you could join us.

Jason

Well, the weather is suppose to be nice on Sunday so I'd really like to get in the water. We're getting together with friends Saturday night so it also depends on how I feel Sunday morning. I'll try not to stay out too late. :D Henry mentioned going to Bluestone so I might do that instead. It would be on my way home from Charlotte but I'd like to hang out with you guys too. Decisions, decisions....I'll let ya know soon. Who is diving on Sunday anyway? You, Glenn and Linda so far, right? What about Marci?

I have an idea! Let's do Bluestone this Sunday and Rolesville next Sunday?????

So far it's me and Glenn, Linda (she's bringing 2 with her) and Kriterian is going to come also.
Next Sunday my band is going to practice so diving is out. Bluestone on a Sunday is kinda rough as I have work Monday morn. I know we are doing Bluestone on Sunday the 15th (I'm off that Monday).

Jason

yeah i keep thinking next sunday is the 15th.

Jason B:
A few of us are going to hit Fantasy Lake (Rolesville quarry) this Sunday. Just thought I'd see if any others cared to join in.

Jason

Sorry -- can't make it -- we are out at Catalina................. :dazzler1:

Have fun!

JDS

JS1scuba:
Sorry -- can't make it -- we are out at Catalina................. :dazzler1:

Have fun!

JDS

You just have to rub it in don't you? :wink:

suthnbelle:
You just have to rub it in don't you? :wink:

Yes, I do. And then .... June 18/19 San Diego ..... WRECKS .........

oh inbetween there is a jaunt to Dominca and some other places .....

ya gotta love what i do .........

:dazzler1:

JDS

Just FYI:

I spoke to Dave at Gypsy's today when I went to pick up a wetsuit and he said the quarry was in the high 50's a few days ago. He said everyone was fine with a 5mm and hood/gloves. I picked up a Henderson hyperstretch 5mm so we'll see how that goes, he threw in the glove and hood rental for free.

I think I've got my backplate situated and finally got that damn buckle on today. I had to go out and buy a soldering iron to get the webbing smooth enough to go through that last loop.

See everyone sunday morning!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom