Where do you wish you were diving right now?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After last Sunday and how we slayed the urchins, I’m ready to hit the same beach again right now. That’s all I can think about. And the cool part is it’s only up the coast about an hour and a half away.
IMG_0905.jpeg

So Eric, did you do sushi again? 😋
🐸
We cracked open a few and the roe was good, but we didn’t do a whole shindig with rice balls, wasabi, sea weed, etc.
by the time all the divers come in and the urchins are weighed, loaded, gear carried back etc. the day is pretty much gone. It’s just a lot of work with little extra time to spare.
I would need to camp out overnight to be able to make a big deal out of it.

Let’s see, camping on the beach, a campfire, maybe somebody (or maybe a few folks) making music, unlimited free sushi along with some adult beverages… nope, I’m not seeing a downside to that! 🤔
🐸

Let’s see, camping on the beach, a campfire, maybe somebody (or maybe a few folks) making music, unlimited free sushi along with some adult beverages… nope, I’m not seeing a downside to that! 🤔
🐸
You forgot the fish and scallops we get cooked in our pop up gourmet kitchen on the beach plus the local micro brews and best wines in the western hemisphere, yeah it would suck pretty bad!

You forgot the fish and scallops we get cooked in our pop up gourmet kitchen on the beach plus the local micro brews and best wines in the western hemisphere, yeah it would suck pretty bad!
if my life would only suck that bad! Yeah, Eric it must really suck to be you, my friend. Keep on making us jealous with tales of your exploits.
🐸

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom