Family vacation to Tablerock Lake end of July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I could do Thursday 7-31. Let me know.

mm2002 you really do not want to dive with this joker!!! He is one scary guy in the water:D JK

JAWISA is practically a neighbor of mine and he needs to get some diving in while he is down in your neck of the woods... Just dont help him out on his safetystop:wink:

Phil

Safety top??? What's a safety stop??? MM2002, shoot me a pm and we have exchange numbers as currently that day looks good for me. I am hoping to get my wife to also take a dive early in the week as she was certified last year but needs some time in the water to help here get some experience. Does anyone here by chance have a starter set of regs that I could get for her. If not I may just renr a few items from the Indian point dive shop. I also have an underwater map of the lake showing depth, contours and items of interest including possible ruins and roads that would be neat to look for. As soon as I get this done I will let everyone know.

I have the Table Rock map ready to send but it is rather large at 24MB. If anyone would like me to send it please send me your e-mail. File is a zipped BMP with both East and West maps.

JAWISA, (or any other diver at the lake that week)
I will be there the same week. I am bringing my gear and want to get some dives in. Monday and Tuesday work for me. I have never dove there and looking for a buddy also. Prefer to do without boat if possible.

Email CDOGG2323@aol.com if interested and I will get you my cell number. THanks!!

Soon to be diving

C

PS if you could email the Maps for the lake that would be great!!!! Thanks agian

Thanks for the map. Looking forward to getting some new sites in for myself.

Anyone know of any good resturants??

Thanks in advance,

C

Back
Top Bottom