false logs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

after reading this, I dont want to own a business of any kind, oh to late, as a Real Estate Broker and Mortage Broker, I drive people every day, advise them to fasten seat bealts, etc etc etc, my insurance is insanely high, just because i transport clients, that said an accident is an accident and that is why I have insurance and gladly give that info out to anyone that ask, i log all my trips and if anything unusal happens, the question is not if she had fun or not, the question is why isnt the dive op co-operating with the insurance company,normal follow up on an accident can take a few years especially if it happens in a remote location. It is apperant that some claim was filed, because there is now follow up happening. The real questions are............. date of injury, date of claim and to be honest if if some one was hurt on my boat or in my car, my agent and my log would show what happened and the report would be with in 24 hours. No blame, just a statement of what and when.............. the USVI are govern by US law and all that shi^, funny as I read this and wonder if I really want to send this............. IT IS ALL ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE and if you are up front and have nothing to worry about.......... give the info and get over it..... and if you are hiding your insurance info my guess as a business owner is that you are about to be shut down

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom