Fall MegaDive, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would you believe that I am so pathetic that I reread the whole thread just to figure this out?

Anyway, the creator of the Rum Tote must be Orlando Eric, as he, CardZard, and I are the only males that have posted on here that are longtime members. I know that I didn't have anything to do with the origins of the Rum Tote, Dennis is a regular attendee, so it must be Eric.

BTW, Eric HAS attended a MegaDive, and I even think that you were there that time, Krista.

Good Job, Fool!!!!! As your prize, you get to refill the tote to the brim for the next round of megadivers!!!!!:rofl3::rofl3::lotsalove:

Actually, little miss Jenny just HAD to give it away by letting it be known that it was a male........and, I think the admonition that he has been to a megadive goes to Jenny, as I can't say I've been to enough to know/remember!

So, the question is now, in addition to Fool, will Eric assist in the refill of the legendary tote, or will he retreat into memories long forgotten? :D

But.....but......but.... I don't even DRINK rum!
Why should I contribute to Jenny's hangover?

Cause you LOVE being my dive buddy where the big salty fish are! :blinking::blinking:

I'm down, I was there last year if ya'll remember, I have a tent this year and my owm rum and plan to stay long enough after the galaxy to drink it!!!

Cause you LOVE being my dive buddy where the big salty fish are! :blinking::blinking:

(er........)
(uh.......)

!!!!

Beano Baggins

p.s. On a very sad note , we lost another one of our own this weekend in Ginnie. Very sad , very sad... (cry).
I did not know the person , but was a local individual to up here.

HEY! This thread is quiet. Where are all the rabble rousers? Let's get this party started!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom