Fall MegaDive, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chicken ****!:lotsalove:

Cool Beans, Pete, will be good seeing ya again.

When you check-in at Ginnie's office, let them know you're with Scubaboard. Head to Turkey Roost and find a spot to setup. Dinner Friday is usually fend for yourself, but It doesn't take me long to get a fire started. :wink: Bring anything you want cooked, we'll find someone with all the gear to take care of it. Saturday and Sunday morns are omelet in a bag, which is really cool. I usually bring other things like grits and oatmeal as well. Saturday afternoon is when people start getting foodstuffs together at the pavillion for a massive late lunch/dinner.
There's usually a group galaxy dive Saturday night in the ballroom. It's dive whenever and with whomever you get a chance to, weekend. There is usually a group in the water somewhere, or gearing up.
We will probably do the pumpkin/squash carving during the galaxy dive. It brings the night creatures in closer.
For drinks, my favs are Green Monster, Code Red, and Tattoo Rum!
Aside from that, bring whatever you want,... :wink:
The rum tote can always be restocked with whatever is left over in alcohol!
Campfire Saturday night is the main event! It gets wild sometimes!

Well, if we can find the place. We'll be coming for this thingy.(MegaDive)
For those who haven't met me, I dive in all black gear.(non-DIR)
Are we really converging the Carving & Galaxy dives?
I personally feel that the carving is better during daylight hours.
And the Galaxy dive can't be done properly 'til dark.
Brian

Oh sure , try chasing BOTH empty light-sticks AND floaty pumpkin carving pieces in a flow. (EEK)

Anyway , I will be double-checking with GInnie this next week on the arrangements.

Beano

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom