Fall MegaDive, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There was left over rum????

If you want some BAD rum, I have a bottle of this somewhere around here. I was saving it for an arson project, but would be happy to bring it to the MegaDive.

wrayoverproof.jpg

We all already know Jamaican rum is swill! LOL I think the MegaDive should have good stuff, not swill. :)

Oh, my favorite project is to put bad alcohol into "good" alcohol bottles---usually, when feeding it to my sister the Vodka snob--she swears she can taste the difference. She never does. :D :D

However, rum is different, as they definitely have different tastes--sweeter, spiced, etc.

Though we could bring all the nasty rum available and have a taste test for the worst.

Or, if there's really obnoxious camping neighbors, we could "invite" them to join and feed them the swill. :D

FYI:
My roommate (Cindy) and I dove Ginnie yesterday (Sat Eve). We were just doing drills in the Gallery and we came back up thru Devils Eye.
As we were coming up out of the Eye (Cindy saw it first) we turned towards the single set of stairs that is Across from the big set of stairs over by Turkey Roost.

It was dark out btw.

Cindy flashed her light at me and I saw er , uh ... (blush)
Unclothed people of the male gender. (EEK)

I have NEVER seen a pair of shorts go on SO QUICKLY in my life!!!! :rofl3:
I mean , we hit the guy with my 10W and Cindy's 21W.
(It would have been worse , but since they were in that little pocket right off of those small steps , it had started to "silt out")

We were laughing all the way down the run back to our cars.

The group came around to the Little Devil steps and asked us both to join their merry band. (DOUBLE EEK)
We didn't but some older gentlemen tried to.

We were still laughing all the way home. :D

Ah , Weekend Nitetime at Ginnie...
Always SOMETHING SPECIAL :D

Beano

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom